Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Thankful for November 7th

30 days of Thankfulness....

Today I am thankful that I have the opportunity to teach my children all they need to know. Without the blessings of homeschooling, I would not have the chance to direct my children in the ways of learning. Both the big girls are doing so much better in their behavior and I attribute this to the fact that they are not learning from their peers but rather from their parents. Their grades have even improved. I was worried that I was not "good enough" to teach them but each day they show me that something I have taught them has clicked.  God gave me these children to raise and teach and so I shall to the best of my abilities and with the Lord's help throughout. For that I am thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment