Thursday, November 1, 2012

30 days of Thankfulness

30 days of Thankfulness...

November 1, 2012
Today I spent the entire day thinking of all the great things I have in my life that I am thankful for. As the day went by I had one major thought in my head that I was going to use today. As I sat here about to write todays thankful post, my 10 year old came up beside me to see what I was doing and asked what 30 days of thankfulness meant. After explaining to her that being thankful means to be happy with the path that God gave us and thank Him for each thing we have in our lives, she leaned down and hugged my neck and said, "I am thankful I have the greatest mom in the world." At that moment I realized that my earlier idea just would not fit now. So instead todays thankful post is dedicated to my wonderful children and the blessings they have brought to my life every day since they were born. Without my children I would be lost in this world. And so today I thank God for my girls. I love you more and more each day, Destinie, Antionette, and Abigail. My sweet sweet blessings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment