Saturday, November 3, 2012

Life isn't always roses

Sometimes life gets in the way of our best intentions. I had every intention of teaching the girls, cleaning house, working on my blog, cooking supper, and  list of other things.... none of which got done yesterday....

My mother in law is sick and the doctor decided she needed to be in the hospital so instead of getting anything done at home we left and raced to the hospital. So yesterdays thankfulness post went by the wayside, the house didn't get cleaned, the girls did not get their schooling in, and supper did not get cooked. But we cannot always predict what life is going to be like so we just have to take it as it comes and start again the next day.

So today I got up and

I made my bed!!! I honestly cannot remember the last time I actually made my bed. Oh wait yes I can... when I washed the bedding after hubby being sick a couple weeks ago....geesh I am a slacker....

But hey I did it today so that is what counts. Today I have a made bed.
I haven't done anything else today but I did do that. So one step at a time right.


No comments:

Post a Comment