Saturday, August 25, 2012

Daily checklist

Today I slept in and didn't do very much but I did:
get all of one childs laundry done so that's an accomplishment in itself...
working on the second childs laundry and hope to have most of it done tonight...
oldest daughter unloaded and reloaded the dishwasher
I washed the pots
cleaned the counters, table, & stove
swept the kitchen....
doesn't sound like a whole lot but I did get some stuff done so maybe just maybe I can turn this disaster around and get a clean house again

When I look at what little bit I actually did do I feel like I haven't done anything because there is so much more that needs to be done but as Nony puts it on http://www.aslobcomesclean.com looking at things as a whole will always discourage us slobs... she takes one small step each day and slowly but surely she declutters and organizes her home... she changes her habits and makes a concentrated effort to change herself to change her house.... I am so glad I found her site... it's making me feel so much better about myself because I am not alone in my slobishness and if she can change then I have faith that I can change... With God's love all things are possible...He has faith in me and so I will have faith in myself that I can do this...slowly but surely I will get my life under control....

No comments:

Post a Comment