Friday, August 24, 2012

It's Friday!!!

yay!! it's Friday!! We have made it through two weeks of homeschooling... we are definitely still figuring things out but it is getting easier and much better.... We have had to do some rearranging of furniture and schedules to make it easier on the baby... she isn't liking not being in my arms every second of every minute of every hour.. well you know what I mean... lol... We moved her playpen into the kitchen so that she would have a place to play right next to me while the girls are doing their lessons... it so far has seemed to help a little bit....

Unfortunately, the baby and Vic are both sick today... both started running fever this afternoon for seemingly no reason. Both got a dose of medicine and are resting (well baby is in bed, Vic is watching Mirror, Mirror for the fifteenth time) lol.... hopefully they both feel better tomorrow because it is scheduled to be a busy day... they have a birthday party to go to during the day and then Vic is going to a sleepover at her cousin/best friends house... she has to be better by morning or plans are canceled and she has been looking forward to this all week....

and in other news... I stumbled across a blog that is absolutely amazing... this girl must be my twin.. everything she talks about is me in a nutshell... I am reading her blog backwards from the beginning as she recommends because omgosh to follow her story is inspiring... I have always been ashamed to admit my faults to others (outside of the family) and this lady has made me rethink myself and want to follow her path.... I am hoping to incorporate some of her ideas into my life and see if it helps me.... for those who want to follow her blog she can be found at  http://www.aslobcomesclean.com I love this lady and am so glad I found her blog...

Well that's all I can think of from our neck of the woods so I will sign off for tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment