Thursday, November 15, 2012

November 15, 2012

30 days of Thankfulness

November 10, 2012
Today I am thankful that I have a great family who are always there to help out with whatever project we need them to. Today we started building our new porch. My father in law found a great deal on the boards a few months ago and bought them for us. Because of him I am going to have a bigger better porch that I know will be much safer....
November 11, 2012
Today I am thankful for all of our veterans, past, present, and future for their sacrifices in the name of freedom. Without them we would not be a free country and our children would have a much more uncertain future. So thank you to all the countrymen who fight (fought) for our country, including but not limited to my husbands cousin, Kristina, and a great friend of ours Ricky. We do appreciate all that you have done for us. 
November 12, 2012
Today I am thankful for the ability and know-how to buy groceries on a VERY limited budget so that I can feed my children. Thanks go to my mother in law for teaching me how to shop on a budget for good deals. 
November 13, 2012
Today I am thankful for my husbands cousin and father who have helped us to build our porch. without their expertise we would have a crooked porch that wasn't stable. 
November 14, 2012
Today I am thankful for my new safe porch. It is completely safe for my children to play on and there is no risk of them falling off. So thank you to Tanzy, Roger, and dad for building us a great porch.
November 15, 2012
Today I am thankful for opportunities for employment that my husband has found. Hopefully this is the last step to take to full employment. This past year has been rough but things are starting to look up. Crossing our fingers and praying hard that we are finally on the upswing after this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment