Saturday, November 3, 2012

30 days of Thankfulness

30 days of Thankfulness....

November 3, 2012

Today I am thankful that I was blessed with a husband that understands me and my faults and loves me anyway. No matter what I do or don't do, how many times I try and fail, or how much I say I will do but don't finish, he still loves me. We may not have a perfect marriage but we are happy. We may not have the best of everything but we are together. Sometimes we do not have anything but once again we have each other. At the end of the day, that is all that matters. We have each other to help the way seem easier. 14 years ago I wouldn't have believed it if anyone had told me we would be married with 3 beautiful daughters but the Lord above knew what He was doing that May night. He brought to me the best husband a girl could ask for. So today and every day I am thankful for my husband who loves me through and through. I love you Tanzy

No comments:

Post a Comment